|Conductor||:||Each conductor shall consist of a solid round/stranded wire(s) of annealed high conductivity copper, smoothly drawn, nominally circular in section , uniform in quality and resistance and free from defects.|
|Insulation||:||Insulation shall be of PVC Compound conforming to requirements of Type-A compound of IS 5831:1984. Insulation color shall be as per customer specification.|
|Sheath||:||The sheath shall be of PVC Compound conforming to requirements of Type- ST1 as per IS 5831:1984.|
|Core Formation||:||The insulated cores shall be laid up together with suitable lay. The outer most layer shall have right hand lay and the successive layers shall be laid with opposite lay. A polyester tape of suitable thickness shall be helically applied normally in cables with double steel tape with suitable overlap.|
- Availability of conductor sizes ranging from 1.13 mm to 2.80 mm diameter. Cable size ranging from 2 core to 100 cores with 1.0 Sqmm to 50 Sqmm.
- Suitable for use on AC systems (Earthed or unearthed) for rated voltage upto 1100 volts
- Suitable for use on DC systems for rated voltage upto 1500 volts
|Nominal Cross Sectional Area||No. of Wires in Conductors||Nom. Dia of Wire||Max. Resistance at 20°C||Nom. Thickness of Insualtion|
|Single Core||Multi Core||Single Core||Multi Core|
- The number of wires is approximate and wire diameter is nominal; they shall be such as to satisfy the requirements of conductor resistance of IEC 60228 / DIN VDE 0295 / IS 8130 / BS 6360
- In view of continuous improvements in our design and process, specifications given here in are subject change without notice.